Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Kerrydale Street. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

If you decide to register, please be aware that we don't accept email addresses from free web accounts like gmail, Hotmail, live.co.uk etc. Sorry, but almost all of the abuse and spam that we get is from free web accounts. The software on the forum will automatically block any requests using a free email account.

Upon Registration, you will be given access to all our varied Forums, and you will be expected to comply with our fairly stringent Rules and Regulations. Meantime, enjoy your visit

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Closed
Celtic v Juventus : Pre-Match Thread; Tuesday 12th February - 7.45pm KO - STV
Topic Started: 9 Feb 2013, 03:18 PM (87,227 Views)
the park
Member Avatar
Everyone's Fantasy Football first pick
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
jim62
11 Feb 2013, 08:45 PM
24 hours and counting!!! :clap:
My stomach has just done a somersault. :twitch:
Online Profile Goto Top

Munich Tim
Member Avatar
Tooooooooooooor!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The triumph in Lisbon on ESPN Classic now :clap:
Offline Profile Goto Top

taxibhoy
Member Avatar
First-team captain
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
I have not been this excited about a game in a long time. Cannot wait.

Leaving Warwick at 12.00, Chapelhall to collect tickets at 5 then on the beer.

Come on you bhoys in green.

:rocker: :rocker:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tim Waits
Member Avatar
Sanctimonious Pumpkin

All you bastardos who're getting to see this in person, I hate you. :angry:

I almost can't believe it's here. Need to tread carefully and make sure nothing important gets put on my schedule for tomorrow afternoon, while still keeping my job. Meanwhile I've got friends posting pictures of their fish suppers on Facebook and generally gloating about being over there, and it's killing me. :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kris
Member Avatar
Taking cynicism to another level
Bob Loblaw
11 Feb 2013, 06:56 PM
Asamoah won't be playing according to Conte.
Don't believe a word of that
Offline Profile Goto Top

paddysloan
Member Avatar
Much posting, such opinion, very controversial. wow.
Had a dream last night we lost 3-2. I've never had a dream about a football result that actually came true, hoping it stays that way.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Munich Tim
Member Avatar
Tooooooooooooor!
Tim Waits
11 Feb 2013, 09:19 PM

I almost can't believe it's here. Need to tread carefully and make sure nothing important gets put on my schedule for tomorrow afternoon, while still keeping my job. Meanwhile I've got friends posting pictures of their fish suppers on Facebook and generally gloating about being over there, and it's killing me. :lol:
You could've cadged a lift from Graham Wilson from BTW. His plane looked well safe :lol:

See, you're the kind of "fan" Remy is on about. :arrr:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Wailer
Member Avatar
I and I say, YEH man.
Tim Waits

Can you not face time someone at the game?
Online Profile Goto Top

popeyed
Member Avatar
Flute in one hand, phone in the other.
Flawless
11 Feb 2013, 08:24 PM
geobhoy66
11 Feb 2013, 08:22 PM
GanleyBhoy95
11 Feb 2013, 06:13 PM

Forster

Lustig Wilson Mulgrew

Matthews Brown Wanyama Ledley Izaguirre

Hooper Samaras
thats the team for me :thumbsup:

maybe commons for izzy, happy either way.
Dont fancy Commons as a wingback to be honest. He'd need a taxi aff at half time

Did awrite there against Barca. Was playing right wing if I mind right, but it was a fine wingback performance.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tim Waits
Member Avatar
Sanctimonious Pumpkin

Munich Tim
11 Feb 2013, 09:27 PM
Tim Waits

You could've cadged a lift from Graham Wilson from BTW. His plane looked well safe :lol:

I've disappointed Remy in many ways, not just by my glory-hunting, but also in my fashion choices and preferences in drink. :(

As for face-timing it, everyone says they can't get a signal in CP. Or is that just a lie to put me off? :suspect:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hooped_Crusader
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Loath this shower of cheating, diving bastards.

C'mon Celtic let raise the effing roof.
Online Profile Goto Top

Hoops For Me All The Way
Member Avatar
Considering retirement
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Asgardstreasure
11 Feb 2013, 09:08 PM
If we reach the last 8 as far as I'm concerned these bhoys will have proved themselves the best Celtic team since the lions.
And I think they will.
MON's 2003 team was a belter and had individual players better than what we have now.
But football is about what a team can achieve and getting out of that group with 10 points was a massive achievement by any standards and to top that off by eliminating juve would really put a shine on things that we've not seen since stein.
Let's not forget the 1970 team V Feyenoord please. I think they are up there.

Evan Williams
David Hay
Tommy Gemmell
Bobby Murdoch
Billy McNeill (c)
Jim Brogan
Jimmy Johnstone
John Hughes
William Wallace
Bertie Auld 77'
Bobby Lennox
Substitutes:
George Connelly 77'
Manager:
Jock Stein
Offline Profile Goto Top

KirkyBhoy
Member Avatar
Retired and now a Setanta pundit
Let's do this mob! :arrr:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hoops For Me All The Way
Member Avatar
Considering retirement
Tim Waits

I'll post a picture of a haggis supper tomorrow, then, if you are fed up with the fish.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tim Waits
Member Avatar
Sanctimonious Pumpkin

Hoops For Me All The Way
11 Feb 2013, 09:47 PM
Tim Waits

I'll post a picture of a haggis supper tomorrow, then, if you are fed up with the fish.
Fried pizza, please. :thumbsup:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Flawless
Member Avatar
Gary Hooper's Barber
popeyed
11 Feb 2013, 09:42 PM
Flawless
geobhoy66

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Forster

Lustig Wilson Mulgrew

Hooper Samaras
Dont fancy Commons as a wingback to be honest. He'd need a taxi aff at half time

Did awrite there against Barca. Was playing right wing if I mind right, but it was a fine wingback performance.
He was our 3rd right back that night.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Quiet Assasin
Member Avatar
..for the maintenance of dinner tables for the children and the unemployed
popeyed
11 Feb 2013, 09:42 PM
Flawless
geobhoy66

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Forster

Lustig Wilson Mulgrew

Hooper Samaras

He had Lustig behind him that night. He was properly playing wingback on Saturday and was absolutely stinking.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Munich Tim
Member Avatar
Tooooooooooooor!
Tim Waits
11 Feb 2013, 09:43 PM
Munich Tim
11 Feb 2013, 09:27 PM
Tim Waits

I've disappointed Remy in many ways, not just by my glory-hunting, but also in my fashion choices and preferences in drink. :(
Don't take it personal, he's a hard man to please.

Fnarr.

Thinking about the team tomorrow, I hope Lenny goes with The Swansea Cafu and Lustig at FB.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Hoops For Me All The Way
Member Avatar
Considering retirement
La Gran Muralla makes the top 16 in Bleacher report Champions League Last-16 Best XI

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1524534-champions-league-last-16-best-xi/page/2

The 24-year-old shot-stopper was without a doubt one of the standout performers of the group stages, helping Celtic through to the round of 16 with a series of displays between the sticks that at times defied belief.

Forster began the Glasgow giants’ European campaign by shutting out Benfica at Celtic Park to earn is side what turned out to be an absolutely crucial point, but it was the England international’s two games against the all-conquering Barcelona attack on Matchdays 3 and 4 that secured his place in this XI.

Man of the match in both encounters, including even providing an assist for Tony Watt’s winner in Glasgow, the man who played in every single minute of the club’s six group encounters was a mammoth presence in goal for Celtic and ultimately one of the chief reasons for their shock qualification for the knockout phase.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Chriz
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
STV Hangout: Celtic v Juventus preview with Marcotti, McNamara and guests

coming up on http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-irFBSyafyQ&feature=player_embedded
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Celtic Football Club Discussion Forum · Next Topic »
Closed