Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Kerrydale Street. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

If you decide to register, please be aware that we don't accept email addresses from free web accounts like gmail, Hotmail, live.co.uk etc. Sorry, but almost all of the abuse and spam that we get is from free web accounts. The software on the forum will automatically block any requests using a free email account.

Upon Registration, you will be given access to all our varied Forums, and you will be expected to comply with our fairly stringent Rules and Regulations. Meantime, enjoy your visit

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Inverness CT 1-3 Celtic - Post Match Discussion; Commons. Gershon. Miku.
Topic Started: 9 Feb 2013, 02:51 PM (15,895 Views)
marcella 1981
Member Avatar
Ha! Sure did!
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
celticchampions
10 Feb 2013, 12:14 PM
costa bhoy
10 Feb 2013, 08:44 AM
drks
10 Feb 2013, 03:04 AM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
They're working fine for me.
No worky for me. Anyone got a link that works, apparently I'm in the wrong country. :suspect:
You weren't there?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Bear
Quiet Popcorn Eating Guy
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
It was great that we won comfortably in the end after a shaky start. The team did well, particularly among the new and fringe players, coming in and giving a solid performance. It gives Lennon options and keeps the first team regulars on their toes when you have reliable players that show they can step up when called upon. The more experienced players such as Commons, Kayal and Rogne led the way. Great to hear how well Rogic and Gershon played.

I listened to the commentary on the radio and thought the pundit on with Murdo Macleod (was it John Robertson?) did Celtic down at every opportunity he could bar one instance of credit given at the end. How often did he and the commentator mention the SC game and other defeats at ICT, notably the 3-2 game in May 2011. The pundit continually said the Celtic players were "out on their feet" and had "a lack of game time" that Inverness could easily exploit. Was he the same guy that said on Sportscene last month that ICT were the best team in the country? - despite the fact that we were comfortably ahead in the league and in the last 16 of the Champions League.

Any other team playing young players are given credit for giving them an opportunity to perform at the top level, but that`s not the story in many sections of the Scottish media. Lennon wouldn`t promote the likes of McGeouch, Fraser and Chalmers to the first team if he didn`t think they were good enough. The young guys did the club proud.

The Gorbals Urchin
Member Avatar
Club Captain
Heres a wee question about yesterday ,did any Celtic players have Black football boots on ,
it looked like a 70s disco with all the colours on show.

sdstim
Member Avatar
Back from Outer Space
Nice pic for McCourt fans from yesterday

http://www.flickr.com/photos/scotzine/8459096921/sizes/l/in/set-72157632726908967/

He-man! http://www.flickr.com/photos/scotzine/8460199560/in/set-72157632726908967/lightbox/

fans

http://www.flickr.com/photos/scotzine/8459095635/in/set-72157632726908967/lightbox/
Edited by sdstim, 10 Feb 2013, 08:35 PM.

Hugo's Boss
Member Avatar
In the game of thrones, you win or you die.
As I said at full time yesterday, I'm just glad we papped them even with a second XI.

It might not have been the greatest performance but the result is what counts and it puts a stop to all this "Inverness are challenging for the league" pish.

Bob Loblaw
Member Avatar
Considering retirement
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
sdstim
10 Feb 2013, 08:31 PM
What's that thing called, the many faces of Thomas Rogne? They've got themselves a cracker there.

sdstim
Member Avatar
Back from Outer Space
Bob Loblaw
10 Feb 2013, 08:34 PM
sdstim
10 Feb 2013, 08:31 PM
What's that thing called, the many faces of Thomas Rogne? They've got themselves a cracker there.
They've :suspect: :lol:

jimbo
Member Avatar
Considering retirement
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
The Bear
10 Feb 2013, 05:15 PM
It was great that we won comfortably in the end after a shaky start. The team did well, particularly among the new and fringe players, coming in and giving a solid performance. It gives Lennon options and keeps the first team regulars on their toes when you have reliable players that show they can step up when called upon. The more experienced players such as Commons, Kayal and Rogne led the way. Great to hear how well Rogic and Gershon played.

I listened to the commentary on the radio and thought the pundit on with Murdo Macleod (was it John Robertson?) did Celtic down at every opportunity he could bar one instance of credit given at the end. How often did he and the commentator mention the SC game and other defeats at ICT, notably the 3-2 game in May 2011. The pundit continually said the Celtic players were "out on their feet" and had "a lack of game time" that Inverness could easily exploit. Was he the same guy that said on Sportscene last month that ICT were the best team in the country? - despite the fact that we were comfortably ahead in the league and in the last 16 of the Champions League.

Any other team playing young players are given credit for giving them an opportunity to perform at the top level, but that`s not the story in many sections of the Scottish media. Lennon wouldn`t promote the likes of McGeouch, Fraser and Chalmers to the first team if he didn`t think they were good enough. The young guys did the club proud.
I was out shopping with the mrs, but fortunately both boys fell asleep for an hour, so I was stuck in the car listening to the game on the radio. Robertson tried to argue that IF Inverness had equalised they could have likely gone on to win 3-2....ha ha ha...

In the same vein that if I was Brad Pitt I'd be sitting in my motor whilst Angelina was nipping into buy a kid at Argos.

Walloper.

Smegma
Member Avatar
First-team starter
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Here's a link for the highlights.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21311327

Jinkys 7
Member Avatar
We trust
Not been on since but an excellent performance and a thoroughly deserved three points.

Roseanne
Member Avatar
Hunskelper and Heartbeat of Celtic! 100% unbeaten record at Ibrox!
Well done Celtic. :theclap: I thought we played superbly well considering the changes we made and the fact that we had a lot of younger players out and two players making their first team debuts. :thumbsup: Posted Image did well to set Posted Image up for our equaliser and it was good to see Posted Image score as well. :theclap: Posted Image's goal was a beauty too and put a nice bit of icing on the cake. :theclap: Even when ICT went ahead, I just sensed we had this energy about us and would come back. Posted Image played well again I thought and he almost set Posted Image up for a second goal. It was a more than comfortable win though and thoroughly deserved. Oh and it was good to see the Great Wall back again. :wub: :forster:

Bring on Juvenutus. Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

HAIL HAIL

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Celtic Football Club Discussion Forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply