Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Kerrydale Street. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

If you decide to register, please be aware that we don't accept email addresses from free web accounts like gmail, Hotmail, live.co.uk etc. Sorry, but almost all of the abuse and spam that we get is from free web accounts. The software on the forum will automatically block any requests using a free email account.

Upon Registration, you will be given access to all our varied Forums, and you will be expected to comply with our fairly stringent Rules and Regulations. Meantime, enjoy your visit

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Bairds to close?
Topic Started: 8 Feb 2013, 07:04 PM (17,873 Views)
IainG
Member Avatar
Older than dirt
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Green Machine
10 Feb 2013, 08:59 PM
Been in a few times but not for years. I much prefer The Tollbooth or Sarry Heid.

Best experience in Bairds was drinking champagne with Flawless the morning after we won the league at Tannadice. The place was dead as it was a Thursday :lol:

After the 1-0 Man Utd game I had a shampooe in the lockless toilets and had to wipe my arse with my boxers and stuff them down the back of the toilet :boik: :lol:
Jesus H. Christ!

:lol:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Glasgow Road
Member Avatar
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Glasgow Road
Member Avatar
Posted Image

Posted Image

Grant
Member Avatar
Complicated doesn't even start to describe it.
Must be a nightmare to dust.

Lofty
Member Avatar
Constantly in a state of lol
[ *  *  * ]
Grant
10 Feb 2013, 10:50 PM
Must be a nightmare to dust.
Which is why nobody has even tried it.

CHAPS
Member Avatar
First-team starter
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
cautious dave
8 Feb 2013, 11:04 PM
The Grange. Now there was a boozer.
Pints passed through a hole in a wire fence.

Ewan
Member Avatar
First team training
[ *  *  * ]
Will be losing a hell of a lot of a money on Tuesday.

pauliebhoy
Member Avatar
Flamin Mongrels
In one Saturday before a game and a few lads who had come over on the ferry from Dublin were having a few, 2.15 comes and they're all heading out the door when one puts a half full bottle of Magners inside his jacket. I said to him be careful you don't get lifted drinking that walking up to Celtic Park, his reply left myself and my brother pissin ourselves - "I'm not fecking stupid, I'll drink it on the bus on the way home!"

garioch
Member Avatar
Older than dirt
IainG
10 Feb 2013, 10:45 PM
Green Machine
10 Feb 2013, 08:59 PM
Been in a few times but not for years. I much prefer The Tollbooth or Sarry Heid.

Best experience in Bairds was drinking champagne with Flawless the morning after we won the league at Tannadice. The place was dead as it was a Thursday :lol:

After the 1-0 Man Utd game I had a shampooe in the lockless toilets and had to wipe my arse with my boxers and stuff them down the back of the toilet :boik: :lol:
Jesus H. Christ!

Yeah boxers :nono:

That's what socks are for.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Conbelfast67
Member Avatar
First-team captain
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
only been in that bar a few times....it was fecking bogging tbh :lol: . dont think the glasses were cleaned right :ph43r:

tinsoldier
Older than dirt
Hugh Keevins can write another column about Vidar Riseth hiding under the table as Kenny Dalglish conducted a press conference

Rosco67
Member Avatar
Bishops love sci-fi!
I once pulled a tidy bird in there and was promptly invited to take their spare ticket to a Black Stone Cherry gig next door :twitch:
Edited by Rosco67, 11 Feb 2013, 03:09 PM.

celticchampions
Member Avatar
I gonna be a somebody
Rosco67
11 Feb 2013, 03:09 PM
I once pulled a tidy bird in there and was promptly invited to take their spare ticket to a Black Stone Cherry gig next door :twitch:
Suppose it beats wiping yer arse in the bogs with yer boxers. :potm:

Glasgow Road
Member Avatar
pauliebhoy
11 Feb 2013, 01:11 AM
In one Saturday before a game and a few lads who had come over on the ferry from Dublin were having a few, 2.15 comes and they're all heading out the door when one puts a half full bottle of Magners inside his jacket. I said to him be careful you don't get lifted drinking that walking up to Celtic Park, his reply left myself and my brother pissin ourselves - "I'm not fecking stupid, I'll drink it on the bus on the way home!"

Broadsword
Member Avatar
Can I have 12 bottles of bleach please?
Rosco67
11 Feb 2013, 03:09 PM
Black Stone Cherry?

I've heard of ice docking and a chilli dog; even a dirty Sanchez, but I have no idea as to what a 'Black Stone Cherry' is.

The Internet truly is a disgusting place.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Celtic Football Club Discussion Forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply