Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Kerrydale Street. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

If you decide to register, please be aware that we don't accept email addresses from free web accounts like gmail, Hotmail, live.co.uk etc. Sorry, but almost all of the abuse and spam that we get is from free web accounts. The software on the forum will automatically block any requests using a free email account.

Upon Registration, you will be given access to all our varied Forums, and you will be expected to comply with our fairly stringent Rules and Regulations. Meantime, enjoy your visit

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Closed
Sevco Thread - Sadly still with us.; Craigy to make movie about huns demise. might be an idea to help with some film names.....
Topic Started: 3 Feb 2013, 04:17 PM (3,771,596 Views)
Quiet Assasin
Member Avatar
..for the maintenance of dinner tables for the children and the unemployed
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Monnbeams
11 Feb 2013, 07:44 PM
Quiet Assasin
11 Feb 2013, 07:41 PM
Isn't it amazing how this monbeams chap is always on hand to pour cold water on any thoughts about Sevco which are less than complimentary?
Monnbeams with double nn please..Sorry if I've ruined your night
Very sorry :lol:

You haven't come anywhere close to even ruining a second of my night. Fear not :thumbsup:
Offline Profile Goto Top

TheEvilGenius
Member Avatar
Do The Bergevin
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
green hornet
11 Feb 2013, 07:37 PM
That clown John from Uddingston on telling us how Juve are better than Barca . BFDJ agreeing
:ffs:

The jealousy is positively dripping from them. :Bye:

:lolhuns:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grant
Member Avatar
Complicated doesn't even start to describe it.
green hornet
That clown John from Uddingston on telling us how Juve are better than Barca . BFDJ agreeing
As for the clown on about the 92-93 CL. Apart from all the things he got wrong, it doesn't really matter because that club went bust and died. Wee shame.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Quiet Assasin
Member Avatar
..for the maintenance of dinner tables for the children and the unemployed
Grant
11 Feb 2013, 07:50 PM
green hornet
As for the clown on about the 92-93 CL. Apart from all the things he got wrong, it doesn't really matter because that club went bust and died. Wee shame.
Was he talking about their 8 team semi final? A truly remarkable achievement :worthy:
Offline Profile Goto Top

KillieTim
Member Avatar
First-team captain
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Wailer
11 Feb 2013, 07:46 PM
Monnbeams
11 Feb 2013, 07:26 PM
bobby_two_bob
11 Feb 2013, 06:49 PM

Quoting limited to 3 levels deep
Nothing to back this up just an opinion
, Full me once shame on you full me twice shame on me....I just think it,s to much to happen twice(administration) but stranger things have happened. Charles Green is a conman though no doubt about that but I would not want to be the man that brings Sevco down after Rangers 2012 that would surely mean Special Branch camped outside your front door for life..
If they're capable of murdering each other within their stadium I'd guess that these thugs would use their team :rolleyes: for profit, every day of the week.
Prostitution of the Instutution, thats the way of things down sevcoland i think
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grant
Member Avatar
Complicated doesn't even start to describe it.
Quiet Assasin
11 Feb 2013, 07:55 PM
Grant
green hornet
Was he talking about their 8 team semi final? A truly remarkable achievement :worthy:
Aye, we got to the final four. Sure, if you ignore the other four.

Andy Walker sounds like he is being waterboarded in soup this evening.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ChristyMoore
Club Captain
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Grant
11 Feb 2013, 08:00 PM
Quiet Assasin
Grant

Was it Andy Walker who was saying one night last week that this is a new club, not the same as the old Rangers, the timeline came to an end when they were liquidated etc?

First I'd heard anyone in the media come out and tell us what we know is the truth. Guy phoned up minutes later foaming at the mouth about them being the same club 'cos it wiz the company no the club that went bust' :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bonzo
Member Avatar
Best in the World
[ *  *  *  * ]
ChristyMoore
11 Feb 2013, 08:26 PM
Grant
Quiet Assasin

Was it Andy Walker who was saying one night last week that this is a new club, not the same as the old Rangers, the timeline came to an end when they were liquidated etc?

First I'd heard anyone in the media come out and tell us what we know is the truth. Guy phoned up minutes later foaming at the mouth about them being the same club 'cos it wiz the company no the club that went bust' :lol:
I heard that. The boy was losing the rag. "The company Andy! The company!"
Offline Profile Goto Top

brianlara67
Member Avatar
Club Captain
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Bonzo
11 Feb 2013, 08:49 PM
ChristyMoore
11 Feb 2013, 08:26 PM
Grant

I heard that. The boy was losing the rag. "The company Andy! The company!"
Where's Third Lanark these days? The company went bust so where is club itself? Maybe Chuckie bought its history?
Offline Profile Goto Top

hector2012
Member Avatar
First-team starter
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
The Sheikh
11 Feb 2013, 05:50 PM
Sevco finally accepting their zombie status with a horror themed documentary on Valentine's Day named 'The Rising'.

Rangers.tv - The Rising
Sorry to correct you, but this is the sevco version of a cookery program.......

It's full title is

" The Rising, the Quintessential Great British Bake Off"
Offline Profile Goto Top

spartacusthethird
Member Avatar
First-team starter
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
From TSFM:

Long Time Lurker says:
Monday, February 11, 2013 at 17:31
24 0 Rate This
Does Alex Tomo know something that we don’t know? Here’s hoping

alex thomson‏@alextomo

Am heading to Rome tonight.

2hGordon Is A Moron‏@JiltedJohn1

@alextomo This mean your going to miss TRFC club anniversary of administration and other bad news coming out for the poor bears this week?

1halex thomson‏@alextomo

@JiltedJohn1 no – wait and watch.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ScottishEagleBhoy
Member Avatar
The sole reason why there's no pies left at halftime!
cartuja
11 Feb 2013, 06:57 PM
Monnbeams
11 Feb 2013, 06:47 PM
they may or may not be struggling financially but money laundering is nonsense........
Is it? Is it really? :)
:rubeyes:
Offline Profile Goto Top

chilichili
First team training
[ *  *  * ]
superjoeledley
10 Feb 2013, 11:21 PM
chilichili
10 Feb 2013, 10:15 PM
I'll be leaving this thread alone for a while as it has become repetitive, like dug having a big feast, regurgitating it, then eating it again. Round in circles again and again. Time to bury this thread I think, we've had a great time but now the huns have become boring. Let them die in peace.
You will be as sorely missed as an angry dose of piles :thumbsup:
Jaysus, super Joe, you've got them too. I recommend a liberal rub of embrocation, always glad to give a helping hand holding a long brush.
Offline Profile Goto Top

hermann
Member Avatar
Bobby Murdoch
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
chilichili
11 Feb 2013, 10:04 PM
superjoeledley
chilichili
I'll be leaving this thread alone for a while as it has become repetitive, like dug having a big feast, regurgitating it, then eating it again. Round in circles again and again. Time to bury this thread I think, we've had a great time but now the huns have become boring. Let them die in peace.
Jaysus, super Joe, you've got them too. I recommend a liberal rub of embrocation, always glad to give a helping hand holding a long brush.
The itch just won't go away!
Offline Profile Goto Top

bigkev
Getting on a bit
chilichili
superjoeledley
chilichili
thought you had gone :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

ticticboom
Member Avatar
return to base Agent Whyte... mission accomplished.
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
hector2012
11 Feb 2013, 09:32 PM
The Sheikh
11 Feb 2013, 05:50 PM
Sevco finally accepting their zombie status with a horror themed documentary on Valentine's Day named 'The Rising'.

Rangers.tv - The Rising
Sorry to correct you, but this is the sevco version of a cookery program.......

It's full title is

" The Rising, the Quintessential Great British Bake Off"
The Risible...

ris·i·ble
[riz-uh-buhl] Show IPA
adjective
causing or capable of causing laughter; laughable; ludicrous.
having the ability, disposition, or readiness to laugh.
pertaining to or connected with laughing.

:lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

chilichili
First team training
[ *  *  * ]
bigkev
11 Feb 2013, 10:11 PM
chilichili
superjoeledley

thought you had gone :lol:
Just popped in for a pee.
Offline Profile Goto Top

FinnbarSaunders
Occasional Substitute
[ *  *  *  * ]
Wonder if Sevco charged the Juve players £5 a head per hour (50p extra per person if they needed the floodlights on) for use of the Auchenhowie astroturf? Surely a smart cookie like Mr Charles will have an invoice winging it's way to Italia first thing in the morning!

Offline Profile Goto Top

MellowMhan
Member Avatar
GRRRRRRRR
[ *  *  *  * ]
MODS !! As much fun and hilarity that this thread has given me (us), over the last.........jizez knows how long :lol: :lol: do you not think it would be appropriate to lock it for say, erm :hmmm: 24 hours ?

Unless, of course there was an explosion in the realms of sevcovia that would blow the thread back open !!!

It's just, well, WE have the little matter of a wee game of fitba tomorrow and I don't think the ***** warrant discussion during these fine times

:getmecoat:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Klepton
First-team captain
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
FinnbarSaunders
11 Feb 2013, 11:05 PM
Wonder if Sevco charged the Juve players £5 a head per hour (50p extra per person if they needed the floodlights on) for use of the Auchenhowie astroturf? Surely a smart cookie like Mr Charles will have an invoice winging it's way to Italia first thing in the morning!

Yeah, but Juve'll just say it's fake and refuse to pay :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Celtic Football Club Discussion Forum · Next Topic »
Closed