Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Kerrydale Street. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

If you decide to register, please be aware that we don't accept email addresses from free web accounts like gmail, Hotmail, live.co.uk etc. Sorry, but almost all of the abuse and spam that we get is from free web accounts. The software on the forum will automatically block any requests using a free email account.

Upon Registration, you will be given access to all our varied Forums, and you will be expected to comply with our fairly stringent Rules and Regulations. Meantime, enjoy your visit

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Closed
Sevco Thread - Sadly still with us.; Craigy to make movie about huns demise. might be an idea to help with some film names.....
Topic Started: 3 Feb 2013, 04:17 PM (3,794,590 Views)
kevtic
Member Avatar
Get Down, Deeper and Down

Please read

http://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/topic/8748641/1/
Offline Profile Goto Top

lubo's left peg
Member Avatar
How can a floof and a carrot be the same thing?
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Posted Image

Stolen from Facebook.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Arsene Parcelie
Member Avatar
ˇǝʞɐxnɟɹnɟ ɥo
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
One for the more mature reader.

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dogg
Member Avatar
Getting on a bit
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Arsene Parcelie
3 Feb 2013, 04:23 PM

Spoiler: click to toggle
Rock on Durranty!
Offline Profile Goto Top

BIGP1888
Member Avatar
Club Captain
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Arsene Parcelie

Posted Image
Rock On Timmy!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Torquemada
Retired and now a BT Sports pundit
I read a few pages of that zombie match thread and it looks like reality has finally dawned for a fair few of them. :) Oh, they'll continue to pretend that it's all a great adventure when talking to normal people but they are sick in heart and spirit. They always were sick in the head.

And they have years of this still to face. If they survive. Which I now seriously doubt! :clap:

Offline Profile Goto Top

neilyboy7
Member Avatar
First team training
[ *  *  * ]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-21295567
surely just need to turn up at ibrox?
Edited by neilyboy7, 3 Feb 2013, 04:31 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

CELTBHOY1988
Member Avatar
First-team captain
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Greeniebhoy
Pussyfoot
3 Feb 2013, 04:21 PM
Wonder what this thread has in store for us - the end for Sally?
Still got 24 years left on his contract.
Thought Chuck was going to offer Sally 10 year contract?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Wee Red
Member Avatar
not too serious
I wish the youngest team in the Scots Football League the very best for the future, and reserve the right to withdraw my good wishes as and when it suits me. I wish long life and a long career for their young rookie manager also, what a find he has been. They have been fortunate over the years to have attracted to their helm such admirable and upstanding men of character, such as Mr Murray, Mr Ogilvie, Mr Green, Mr Whyte, and the smooth Mr Bain, and of course the redoubtable, sincere, and ultimately untouchable firm of Duff & Phelps, whose sterling work saved so many jobs at Ibrox. What was once Scotland's second institution, second only to the hospital in Carstairs, has weathered some recent storms, but is now approaching calmer waters, most of them will likely be division 3 flooded pitches, and entrances to stadia toilets.
Is'nt football in the SPL much more enjoyable without them, they have'nt cottoned on to that yet, have they? What did the division 3 clubs do to be promised another season of hun gala days, they will soon find out how really lucky they are to be blessed with such generous and free thinking visitors.
Will they survive,and if they do, how long will they languish in the lower divisions. Will their critical fan base stick behind Chucky or will he become unstucky. Could get messy if cash flow dries up. A cheaper manager will eventually become an unavoidable option, or will his traditions save him, and a pro-swally anti chucky battle commence. An all amateur bout that one would be.
There's life in that circus yet, and another album of material from Billy No-well.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ROH
Member Avatar
First-team captain
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Out of curiosity, does anybody know if the red cards given yesterday (especially the straight red) will affect any of the two zombies in the league?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Jas13
Member Avatar
Watching the game from behind the settee
[ *  *  *  * ]
Oh, a nice new Sevco thread - what do we all wish / think will happen in the duration of this thread ?

I'm a man of modest needs so all I want is :-

Bomber standing outside the Bigotdome with nobody there but he'll just be shouting at cars as they pass

"Suurrrr" David Murray will lose the Suurr and gain a new badge : Prisoner No.1888-1967 for his financial chicanery with the taxpayers/banks money

A Band Aid type of single featuring all the arses that didn't buy the huns - so, in the recording studio we'll have the "Quantum" of bollocks guy, the American guy who sold trailers or something, that South African criminal King, Malcolm Murray (?) , the Les Paterson tribute act, Billy "Consonant Please Carol" Ng, and . . . . I can't remember all the rest

. . . and finally - Chuckie to phone them from a safe distance (Monaco/Ilkley Moor etc) to say that Sevco have been a wonderful club and he's tried his best but he's out and has taken his money with him - all the best with the administators. . . bye !

I need to go now because the nurses are coming round with the medication - but that last one will happen !
Offline Profile Goto Top

TheEvilGenius
Member Avatar
Look out Chief, he's very gradually getting away
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Jas13
3 Feb 2013, 05:15 PM
Bomber standing outside the Bigotdome with nobody there but he'll just be shouting at cars as they pass

:lol:

"RA TITLE DEEDS!! WERZ RA TITLE DEEDS!!??" :arrr:

11 days till the first anniversary of admin day.

:wub: :tgef: :wub:
Edited by TheEvilGenius, 3 Feb 2013, 05:19 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

AidanCelt
Member Avatar
Getting on a bit
Chuckie big hands has been very quiet. :suspect:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Norman Stanley Fletcher
Member Avatar
I read a book once. Green it was.
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Just watched the Dundee Utd game :rubeyes: I know they are a new club still finding their feet but they really are shampooe!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ally Les Verts
Member Avatar
Proud to be one of the 45%ers
wandering bhoy
3 Feb 2013, 04:31 PM
Was at The Utd game yesterday and it was fabulous!
Was it yourself who was responsible for the sickening racist sectarian singing that the bears had to endure for the full ninety mins*. :suspect:

*©sevco media easilyoffendedloyal
Offline Profile Goto Top

celticchampions
Member Avatar
I gonna be a somebody
Ally Les Verts
3 Feb 2013, 05:31 PM
wandering bhoy
Was it yourself who was responsible for the sickening racist sectarian singing that the bears had to endure for the full ninety mins*. :suspect:

Particularly liked Uniteds version of the Cranberries Zombie song. :lmao:
Offline Profile Goto Top

TheGloryYears
Member Avatar
Getting on a bit
Here, haud oan, we can't be far off being out of 7 cups in the last 18 months either...................
Offline Profile Goto Top

Quiet Assasin
Member Avatar
..for the maintenance of dinner tables for the children and the unemployed
TheGloryYears
3 Feb 2013, 05:41 PM
Here, haud oan, we can't be far off being out of 7 cups in the last 18 months either...................
Probably. But the Europa League is a bit of a step up from the Ramsden's Cup ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Wailer
Member Avatar
Celtic were my 1st love and Celtic will be my last.
celticchampions
3 Feb 2013, 05:36 PM
Ally Les Verts
3 Feb 2013, 05:31 PM
wandering bhoy

Particularly liked Uniteds version of the Cranberries Zombie song. :lmao:
You obviously didn't hear it on the BBC highlights.
Offline Profile Goto Top

doyle07
Member Avatar
Occasional Substitute
[ *  *  *  * ]
Last year there was so many of us, myself included, who wanted them dead and gone. Hindsight is a great thing, but I am so glad they are not gone, albeit still here in the form of a really sh.ite tribute act. They have brought us so much enjoyment, and happiness over the last year. Death by a thousand cuts.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Celtic Football Club Discussion Forum · Next Topic »
Closed