Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Kerrydale Street. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.

If you decide to register, please be aware that we don't accept email addresses from free web accounts like gmail, Hotmail, live.co.uk etc. Sorry, but almost all of the abuse and spam that we get is from free web accounts. The software on the forum will automatically block any requests using a free email account.

Upon Registration, you will be given access to all our varied Forums, and you will be expected to comply with our fairly stringent Rules and Regulations. Meantime, enjoy your visit

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
****** Celtic Bar Requests ******; all requests in here, Helpful Links On First Page!
Topic Started: 5 Sep 2008, 07:09 PM (80,487 Views)
Big_Bobo_Balde
Member Avatar
Lizzie's Lothario

Any requests for Celtic Bars showing the game from Rio :naught: to Redditch :boik: should now be posted in here :thumbsup:

Cheers,

The Mods

Edited to add:

Looking for somewhere to watch the game in the United States or Canada? Start with

http://www.nafcsc.com

the official site of the North American Federation of CSCs. You'll find lists of all the CSCs in the US and Canada (and around the world) with venue and contact information.

TW
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

McManus4
Member Avatar
Hail Hail
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Look For The Ones With Setanta

McManus4
Member Avatar
Hail Hail
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
huddler
Sep 5 2008, 08:19 PM
New in town question. Where in the west end of Glasgow will I be able to watch the Scotland game, then the Ireland game on Saturday?

Mikebhoy said the Tennents Bar on Byers Rd was good for games, will it be showing them?

Byers Road : :rubeyes:

Im Byiers ? They Spelled It Wrong. . . Again :nono:

Sohndesbischofs
Member Avatar
Club Captain
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
celticsean
Sep 5 2008, 08:25 PM
berlin, motherwell game next weekend - recommend a boozer :thumbsup:

CS, have a look here -> Blarney Pub

Dianogah
Member Avatar

beer_goggler1888
Sep 6 2008, 01:50 PM
For any London Celts , My mates in london for the Celtic v Alborg game and wants to know is there anywhere to watch the game , Celtic friendly pubs or CSC's etc , you know the drill :thumbsup:

Any help appreciated :thumbsup:

http://kerrydalestreet.com/page/London+Celtic+Supporters

:thumbsup:

Tim Waits
Member Avatar
Sanctimonious Pumpkin

johnpaulgeorgeringobert
Sep 6 2008, 07:37 AM
Cetic pub (s) in San Francisco please for the Villarreal game at end of September

I have been at the Brother Across The Ocean CSC at the Abbey Tavern. There is also the SF CSC, but it is a bit farther out of the city proper.

Brother
Venue: The Abbey Tavern
Address: 4100 Geary Boulevard (at 5th Avenue)
San Francisco
Tel: (415) 221-7767

SF
Venue: Fiddlers Green
Address: on El Camino Real in Millbrae.
Fiddlers is a couple of blocks north of Millbrae Avenue on the west side of El Camino
Tel: (650) 697-3419

Contact info for all US and Canada clubs (more or less regularly updated) can be found at www.nafcsc.com

As a general note MAKE SURE YOU CALL AHEAD if you can. This won't be a big deal for the Villareal game, but given the West Coast time difference, sometimes the clubs will watch less important games later on tape rather than at 4:30 in the morning. You don't want to show up in the dark for nothing. Also, you want to be absolutely sure the game is on before shelling out for a long cab ride.

TW

mikebhoy
Member Avatar
Too old for hamlet, too young for Lear

joe the baker
Sep 5 2008, 07:10 PM
Off to Sidari in Corfu in just over a week. Any decent pubs to watch the CL game in?

When I was there, the main strip in Sidari was more or less one big long line of pubs with Sky TV. Can't make a recommendation but you'll have no bother finding one showing the game :thumbsup:

injunjoe
Club Captain
johnpaulgeorgeringobert
Sep 6 2008, 07:37 AM
Cetic pub (s) in San Francisco please for the Villarreal game at end of September

Two pubs in sanfrancisco go here www.nafcsc.com for details

Bavarian Bhoy
First-team starter
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
grav67
Sep 6 2008, 11:12 AM
Looking for a pub in Hamburg that will be showing the game next Saturday at Fir Park!! :thumbsup:

Titanic(Stresemannstrasse 320, Bus Line 3):
The best Irish Pub in Hamburg, great food, a lot of Irish people, tasty beer...
I watched several Celtic matches there when I visited Hamburg.
And met the singer of Slime(german punk legend) there... :ph43r:
Dont know if they show all the Celtic matches though. Maybe you give them a call (856239).

beer_goggler1888
Member Avatar
Harp Lager ICE cold
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Dianogah
Sep 6 2008, 03:38 PM
beer_goggler1888
Sep 6 2008, 01:50 PM
For any London Celts , My mates in london for the Celtic v Alborg game and wants to know is there anywhere to watch the game , Celtic friendly pubs or CSC's etc , you know the drill  :thumbsup:

Any help appreciated  :thumbsup:

http://kerrydalestreet.com/page/London+Celtic+Supporters

Dianogah ,

Cheers! KDS never lets you down :thumbsup:

Tim Waits
Member Avatar
Sanctimonious Pumpkin

ryn
Sep 6 2008, 04:26 PM
Looking for bars in Las Vegas for the Man U away game.

Checked Celtibars.com and they are listing only 1 for Las Vegas surely there must be more than one place in Vegas to watch the games.

Only one CSC there as far as I know, and generally only CSCs can get the games live in North America. But if the game is on one of the ESPN channels instead of just Setanta you'll be able to watch it pretty much anywhere.

Again, first place to look for anywhere in the US and Canada is www.nafcsc.com, where I found this:

Las Vegas C.S.C.
Venue: The Crown & Anchor Pub
Address: 1350 East Tropicana Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada
Tel: (702) 739-8676

Stuart Slater
Member Avatar
First team training
[ *  *  * ]
Tim Waits
Sep 6 2008, 08:18 PM
ryn
Sep 6 2008, 04:26 PM
Looking for bars in Las Vegas for the Man U away game.

Checked Celtibars.com and they are listing only 1 for Las Vegas surely there must be more than one place in Vegas to watch the games.

Only one CSC there as far as I know, and generally only CSCs can get the games live in North America. But if the game is on one of the ESPN channels instead of just Setanta you'll be able to watch it pretty much anywhere.

Again, first place to look for anywhere in the US and Canada is www.nafcsc.com, where I found this:

Las Vegas C.S.C.
Venue: The Crown & Anchor Pub
Address: 1350 East Tropicana Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada
Tel: (702) 739-8676

Yeah i was there a couple of years ago, nothing mad celtic about place and will show any game really, but will show the game. As with your man with the bar in San Fran you should call ahead as the bar is a little out the main town if i remember right

kevtic
Member Avatar
Get Down, Deeper and Down

Some where in Koh Samui Thailand for the Villa-real away game or any celtic game but that one in particular.

given the game will kick off at approx 2am over there i'm not holding out a lot of hope.

edit - celtic bars throws up these 2. Anyone been to either?

THAILAND - TROPICAL MURPHY'S BAR, CHAWENG BEACH RD (Opposite McDonalds), KOH SUMUI (Tel: 077 413614)

THAILAND - OUR BAR, SOI GREEN MANGO, CHAWENG BEACH, KOH SUMUI

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Auldyin
Member Avatar
Considering retirement
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
embdysman
Sep 9 2008, 12:03 AM
Suggestions for Fuengirola/Malaga for the Villarreal game? Dont suggest a flight to Valencia, I've already tried and our flight arrives too late. So we need a good Celtic pub down there!

Try The Cunard Bar in La Carilhuela between Torremillinos and Benalmadena.

Directions etc from here.

http://cunardbar.moonfruit.com/#/thebar/4525188240

I watched Nakas belter v Rangers along with Rob in April.

Tim Waits
Member Avatar
Sanctimonious Pumpkin

Lawlerm
Sep 9 2008, 08:22 PM
Anyone know of a CSC in Oslo? Looking for somewhere to watch the game on Saturday but clashes with Liverpool v Man Utd which I guess will be on everywhere.

Found this on the ever-helpful NAFCSC site, though I have no idea if it is accurate:

Quote:

Norway C.S.C.

Venue: For supporters in the South and East we usually gather for the matches at The Dubliner Pub, RŚdhusgt, Oslo. On the West coast the venue is Sports Cafť, Skagenkaien, Stavanger

Club web page: http://www.cscn.no

Tim Waits
Member Avatar
Sanctimonious Pumpkin

elvis is alive
Sep 8 2008, 04:07 PM
any bars in Cambridge Mass. for the Aalborg game next week preferably somewhere near MIT if poss, doubt I'll be able to get out to it but it it never hurts to know

There are CSCs in Dorchester and Brighton, but no idea where those are in relation to MIT. Sorry.

Venue: The Banshee
Address: 934 Dorchester Ave
Dorchester, Massachusetts
Tel: (617) 436-9747

Club web page: www.bostonbhoys.com

Venue: Porter Belly's Pub
Address: 338 Washington Street, Brighton, Massachusetts

Club web page: www.brightonbhoy.com

embdysman
Member Avatar
A Believer
[ *  *  *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Auldyin
Sep 9 2008, 03:53 PM
Try The Cunard Bar in La Carilhuela between Torremillinos and Benalmadena.

Directions etc from here.

http://cunardbar.moonfruit.com/#/thebar/4525188240

I watched Nakas belter v Rangers along with Rob in April.

Cheers Auldyin.

Sohndesbischofs
Member Avatar
Club Captain
celticsean
Sep 5 2008, 08:25 PM
berlin, motherwell game next weekend - recommend a boozer :thumbsup:

The Oscar Wilde Pub :blueoyster2: opens early enough and shows the match on Saturday

It's also very central, should be easier to find than the "Blarney Pub" I recommended recently

Justwokeup
Member Avatar
First name on the team-sheet
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
kevtic
Sep 8 2008, 01:02 PM
Some where in Koh Samui Thailand for the Villa-real away game or any celtic game but that one in particular.

given the game will kick off at approx 2am over there i'm not holding out a lot of hope.

edit - celtic bars throws up these 2. Anyone been to either?

THAILAND - TROPICAL MURPHY'S BAR, CHAWENG BEACH RD (Opposite McDonalds), KOH SUMUI (Tel: 077 413614)

THAILAND - OUR BAR, SOI GREEN MANGO, CHAWENG BEACH, KOH SUMUI

I can reccommend Tropical Murphys, ran by an irish guy (funnily enough!) :thumbsup: I had a cracking night in there...watched the Huns match in there a few years ago, the November of Strachan's first season, the league game.

Never went to the other one...there is a bar called the Green Mango though so I'm guessing it's right beside that one. In which case...avoid it like the plague :thumbsup:

Justwokeup
Member Avatar
First name on the team-sheet
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
faither
Sep 9 2008, 08:25 AM
I will be in Castle Bromwich, Birmingham next Wednesday. Anyone know the nearest bar in that area that is likely to show our CL league game as most pubs I am sure will be covering English involvement.

Cheers in advance.

There's a decent one in Leamington Spa. One of the guys on here reccommended that to me, I don't know how easy that is for you to get to. It's a bit like an old working men's pub...I watched the 2-1 win against the Huns there this year. It's on Celticbars.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Celtic Football Club Discussion Forum · Next Topic »
Add Reply